Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snow

As the snowplows swished by my house this morning, excitement raced through my veins.  Did we finally get hit with a snowstorm, could I snowshoe this weekend?  Sadly the answer to all of those was no, we got a couple of inches which although disappointing is still enough to cover the ground and give the appearance of winter J
What is your favorite thing about winter?  For me it is the way the air is crisp and when you walk outside the cold catches your breath and makes your cheeks rosy.  I love making tea and watching the snow fall on a weekend morning and making a big pot of soup or chili.  One of my favorite soups to make is Italian wedding soup…here is a recipe, if you have a favorite recipe post it below…have a great day!!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/italian-wedding-soup-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment